Did you like the new OPPO Reno6 5G phone? We have good news – you can win it in a crazy competition. All you have to do is give us a creative idea to test this smartphone.
The early days of fall are the time to start another crazy competition. Especially since we have a real prize – this OPPO Reno6 5G Smartphone, which we had the pleasure of recently testing on the pages of gsmManiaK.pl.
if you knew OPPO Reno6 5G test Then you know we loved this perfectly designed phone with a beautiful screen, exciting video functions, and super fast charging.
…a great choice for those looking for great video features, impeccable build quality, good screen, fast loading, and overall durability.
This is how Damien rated the Reno6 5G.
The great feature of the Reno6 5G is also the extraordinary video mode – and it’s not only about high quality movies, but also a lot of really cool and useful improvements. We wrote more about it in our review of the Reno6 5G, so I will now mention that one of the most interesting is the Bokeh Flare Portrait Video mode, which allows you to blur the background and “soften” the lights behind the subject.
Thanks to this, it’s easy (everything is handled by the Reno6 software, so you don’t have to worry about adjusting image parameters) and you can quickly record a clip with a beautifully blurred background – as if your smartphone turned into an SLR with a Portrait lens. It’s hard to find a more “cinematic” and artistic effect at the same time.
Want to win Reno6 5G? Tell us how to test smartphones 🙂
We already know that Reno6 5G is a great smartphone. However, we are interested in your opinion. And most importantly – how do you think it is worth testing smartphones in 2021.
because We are waiting for creative ideas to test the Reno6 5G smartphoneWhich fits best with the OPPO brand guideline: picture of your feelings.
The author or author of the most interesting answer will have the chance to get the tested Reno6 5G smartphone – only Will prepare us a review of this device, which we will of course publish on gsmManiaK.pl. The article may be of a stereotypical nature (do not expect a professional review – feelings are welcome, there is no need to hide them) and may be in writing or in video form.
registration Submit using the contest form below. We will also be glad if you like our country Facebook page.
After registering for the competition You will receive a message To an email with a link to confirm your participation.
The last entries came from pewterAnd Charles 47And Charles 47And EdwardAnd Charles 47. Good luck and God bless you!
on the answers We are waiting until October 10 this year.
Reno6 5G in short, which is worth knowing
- Reno6 allows you to record video in professional quality, including taking photos and night video – AI Highlight Video mode helps with: Ultra Night Video + Live HDR;
- New is the amazing Bokeh Flare Portrait Video mode, with which you can easily shoot a movie with a beautiful blurry background!
- Thanks to SuperVOOC 2.0, 15 minutes of charging is enough for a whole day of smartphone use, and 5G technology increases the speed and efficiency of operation;
- Reno6 is distinguished by design, modern design and interior aesthetic workmanship;
- Reno6 is a very efficient smartphone that allows you to work, play and use multimedia seamlessly;
- Thanks to the vibration mechanism, the tactile experience is at the highest level.
Detailed rules of the competition
- Send your answers to 10.10.2021 p.
- You can participate in the competition just one time.
- The condition that the winner keeps the prize is to create a review of the OPPO Reno6 smartphone and send it to the editorial office.
- Prizes in the competition are funded by OIP Tech Sp. Zoo
- The prize is the OPPO Reno6 5G smartphone (tested by the editors of gsmManiaK.pl)
- Other rules apply according to General Regulations for the Contest.
Don’t miss the next competition
We love competitions just like you! If you don’t want to miss another opportunity, like our Facebook profile fb / ManiaKa . competitions And read us regularly.
“Prone to fits of apathy. Introvert. Award-winning internet evangelist. Extreme beer expert.”