– Being able to win this cup means a lot to me. It makes me proud. If you take into account everything that she achieved not only this year, but also last year, when the concert was canceled, she won many titles and goals. I won the Champions League, the Super Cup and the Club World Cup, and broke Gerd Muller’s record in the German Bundesliga. This is impressive. Everyone has seen what I’ve done and I’m still doing. He said in October that my accomplishments speak for themselves because the past two years have been great not only for me, but it would have been great for every player in history. Robert Lewandowski In an interview with Mark.
The golden ball. Robert Lewandowski is lost? meaningful words
However, the closer the celebration gets, more information will emerge after that The golden ball For the seventh time in his career, he will reach Leo Messi. So it happened. On Monday, at the Théâtre du Châtelet in Paris, the Argentine received a statuette for the best football player in 2021.
For more sports content, see also Gazeta.pl
Lewandowski came in second, but debuted on stage to receive a different award. The best striker of the year. – I am very proud of this award – said Lewandowski on stage, later speaking to Jacek Kurowski of TVP Sport. The talk showed that the captain of the Polish national team this year will not reach the Ballon d’Or (More here). Well, he didn’t reach out, unfortunately. He won the seventh Ballon d’Or in his career MessiLewandowski came in second and Jorginho in third.
Other awards were also handed out at the ceremony held on Monday. The Copa Cup, i.e. the best player award up to the age of 21, went to Pedri (F.C.B). Soccer player Alexia Putillas (Barcelona) reaches the Ballon d’Or. The Lev Yashin award for best goalkeeper went to Gianluigi Donnarumma (Paris Saint-Germain). The Club of the Year was chosen ChelseaThis is the current champion of the Champions League.
Ballon d’Or 2021. Referendum results
- 1. Lionel Messi (Paris Saint-Germain)
- 2 – Robert Lewandowski (Bayern Munich)
- Jorginho (Chelsea)
- 4. Karim Benzema (Real Madrid)
- 5- N’Golo Kante (Chelsea)
- 6- Cristiano Ronaldo (Manchester United)
- 7. Mohamed Salah (Liverpool)
- 8 – Kevin De Bruyne (Manchester City)
- 9 – Kylian Mbappe (Paris Saint-Germain)
- 10 – Gianluigi Donnarumma (Paris Saint-Germain)
- 11 – Erling Braut Haaland (Borussia Dortmund)
- 12 – Romelu Lukaku (Chelsea)
- 13 – Giorgio Chiellini (Juventus)
- 14 – Leonardo Bonucci (Juventus)
- 15 – Raheem Sterling (Manchester City)
- 16 – Neymar (Paris Saint-Germain)
- 17 – Luis Suarez (Atletico Madrett)
- 18 – Simon Kerr (AC Milan)
- 19. Mason Mount (Chelsea)
- 20- Riyad Mahrez (Manchester City).
- 21 – Bruno Fernandes (Manchester United)
- 21 – Lautaro Martinez (Inter Mediolan)
- 23 Harry Kane (Tottenham Hotspur)
- 24- Pedri (Barcelona)
- 25- Phil Foden (Manchester City)
- 26 – Nicolo Barilla (Inter Mediolan)
- 26. Robin Dias (Manchester City)
- 26. Gerard Moreno (Villarreal)
- 29 – Cesar Azpilicueta (Chelsea).
- 29. Luka Modric (Real Madrid).