Adrian Wieliczko has been the leader from the start. From very pleasant blows, through takedowns, which almost ended in suffocation every time, to certainly greater endurance and strength, despite the poor physical conditions (difference of up to 11 cm).
Pitbull won the Battle of the Road to the Army by unanimous decision of the judges after winning each round and winning his first-ever professional contract. Wieliczko will get at least three fights in the Lighting category in Army Fight Night.
- Adrian “Pitbull” Wieliczko – Jakub “Dragon” Kaczmarski – Wieliczka’s Victory by TKO
Although Patrick Carray was the leader in the first round of fighting with Cornell Riggle, the latter at one point imposed too high a pace for his opponent. Coro, who trains capoeira, experimented with takedowns and acrobatic kicks, but his best results were when he moved to “Fish” without counting. The judges were noisy – Karai had to deal with his first defeat in the third fight.
- Patrick “Riba” Karai – Rigel Cornell “Koro” – Rigel victory by unanimous decision of the judges
Camila Wibraszyk was favourites with a quick win with Anna Andrejciewska, but the first round left one question behind: Why didn’t “Kamiszka” try to push her opponent to the ground? Andrzejewska used her arm and controlled standing, repeatedly hitting Artur Szpilka’s fiancée in the face.
The judges unanimously decided Andrzejewska to win. Despite the fact that there was no “bad blood” between the players, and the favorite of her opponent admitted that she was dealt very strong blows, she did not agree with the decision of the judges.
- Kamila “Kamiszka” Wybrańczyk – Anna Andrejciewska: Andrzejewska victory by unanimous decision of the judges
Christian Wilczak didn’t look her best in the first round, when Maciej Zivczyk launched a crazy attack. Already in the first minute it seemed that “Krisha” could fall, but the 28-year-old was very difficult. “Szewcu” definitely won in the first round. Later, however, Wilczak brought the fight to the ground floor, and although it was less effective, it was definitely more effective and scored more points. Szewczyk wasn’t willing to fight other than stand up. The judges unanimously decided that “Kerisha” would win.
– “Shoemaker” hits hard, but I’m also strong, I can go ahead with these hits, but my daily mood was not the best for me. She entered the fight with a fever of 38 – said Welchak after the fight, admitting at the same time that he exposed his opponent not only to the risk of bodily injury.
- Christian “Kerisha” Wilczak – Maciej “Szewcu” Szewczyk: Wilczak victory by unanimous decision of the judges
It was a real clash of giants. Peter Pichovac brought 110 kg into the ring, Krzysztof Radzikovsky – 117.5 kg. “The Beast”, who had won both of his fights so far, quickly brought Radzikovsky to the ground floor … And all three rounds looked like this. Radzikovsky is a former strongman who has lost tens of kilograms of muscle, but still has tremendous strength. However, he couldn’t use it, because the blows he fired off the carpet didn’t have enough momentum. “The Beast” dominated the course of the fight on the ground floor and won by unanimous decision of the judges.
- Krzysztof Radzikowski – Pewter “The Beast” Bishwick: Bichowiak victory by unanimous decision of the judges
In the second women’s battle, Marta Rentel combined blow after blow from the start and it was clear that if she didn’t change her tactics, Camila Smogolica would score a relatively easy victory. After the fight, “Zusje” called to respect “Martirenti”, who was certainly supposed to improve her level, but the judges were merciless to her: they unanimously decided to defeat Rentel.
- Kamila “Sister” Smogulecka – Marta “Martirenti” Rentel: Smogulecka won by unanimous decision of the judges
Adrian Polański has joined the fight for the welterweight class as champion and it can be assumed that he will put Maksymilian Wiewórka in tough conditions. It wasn’t the most exciting match of the party, but both players showed a lot of determination. “Wiewiór” won by a unanimous decision of the judges thanks to his very good standing on the ground floor. – I don’t know what to tell you? – Said the frustrated “Paul” after the fight, when the announcer asked him about the reasons for his failure.
- Adrian “Polak” Polański – Maksymilian squirrel “Wiewiór”: The squadron won by unanimous decision of the judges. Wiewór becomes the new welterweight champion (up to 77 kg)
In the next fight, Kacper Błoński scored a hat-trick in FAME MMA, winning for the third time in a row. Mateusz Janusz set difficult conditions – he set off from the start with great momentum, showing excellent preparation for the movement, although it was his debut. “Blonsky” won thanks to his experience and better technique. Interestingly, it was the judges’ first split decision that evening.
- Matthews “Fit Lovers” Janusz – Kacper “Blonsky” Błoński: Błoński won by a split decision of the judges
There was a sensation in the evening fight between Cassius “Don Casjo” Czesinski and Marcin and Rossik. You can read more about this engagement Here.
After the aforementioned duel… Życiński encountered one of the FAME MMA hosts, Michał “Boxdel” Baron. You can read more about this battle Here.
In the very last, very exciting Roman cage fight with Arkadiusz “Aroy” Tańcula, Jacek “Muran” Murański was disqualified and due to his disgraceful behaviour, he was booed by the fans. You can read more about this battle Here.
“Bacon scholar. Incurable social media ninja. Professional travel aficionado. Beer buff.”