Electricity limits for 2023 were approved by the House of Representatives on October 7, 2022. Senators introduced their amendments to the law providing for a freeze on electricity prices in 2023, some of which were adopted. For whom are the limits of annual electricity consumption in 2023? Did they grow up?
- What are the electricity limits in 2023 approved by the House of Representatives?
- Electricity Frontiers 2023 – What to Do?
- There were to be higher energy consumption limits for 2023, which was rejected by the House of Representatives
What are the electricity limits in 2023 approved by the House of Representatives?
On July 7, 2022, the House of Representatives approved the following energy consumption limits for 2023. Electricity prices will be frozen at the 2022 level to the following values:
- 2 megawatt-hours per year for the family,
- 2.6 megawatt-hours For families with people with disabilities,
- 3 megawatt-hours In the case of families with large family card and farmers.
After these consumption limits are exceeded, consumers will be billed for each subsequent amount of energy consumed according to tariff rates or price lists in force in 2023.
Electricity Frontiers 2023 – What to Do?
According to the text in the law, households will get a 10% discount if they limit their electricity consumption within a certain period of time. It is for the period from October 1, 2022 to December 31, 2023. If the household reduces electricity consumption by at least 10% compared to the period from October 1, 2021 to December 31, 2022, it will receive a 10% discount.
We wrote about it in the article 10% discount on the electric bill? Yes, if you start saving energy from October 2022
According to the law, homes where the main heating source is supplied with electricity must receive an electrical allowance, provided that the heating source has been notified of this. Central Register of Building Emissions.
There is also an electrical allowance of PLN 1,000 or PLN 1,500 for those who use electric heating, including heat pumps.
Co-financing of electric heating is not available for photovoltaic cells.
In addition, power companies are set to receive compensation and rebates for the 2023 electricity price freeze.
There were to be higher energy consumption limits for 2023, which was rejected by the House of Representatives
On October 6, 2022, the Senate introduced amendments to the Special Solutions for the Protection of Electricity Consumers Act in 2023 regarding the situation in the electricity market.
However, Sim rejected most of them. It is located around:
- Increasing the electricity consumption limit to 6000 kWh for homes where the heating source is an electric heat pump
- Increase the limits for households with a consumption limit of 2,000 kWh by 500 kWh per child up to the age of 26 in education. At the same time, the limit for large family card holders of 2,600 kWh was to be removed from the law.
- Increasing the limits of families with disabilities – from 2.6 to 3.6 megawatt hours.
- Introducing an electricity consumption limit that guarantees a fixed price of energy in 2023 at the level of – 20 MWh annually for micro enterprises as well as for small and medium-sized enterprises.
Echo Richards embodies a personality that is a delightful contradiction: a humble musicaholic who never brags about her expansive knowledge of both classic and contemporary tunes. Infuriatingly modest, one would never know from a mere conversation how deeply entrenched she is in the world of music. This passion seamlessly translates into her problem-solving skills, with Echo often drawing inspiration from melodies and rhythms. A voracious reader, she dives deep into literature, using stories to influence her own hardcore writing. Her spirited advocacy for alcohol isn’t about mere indulgence, but about celebrating life’s poignant moments.