Saturday’s protests in France mobilized thousands of demonstrators against sanitation permits. The French also defended the virologist, Professor. Didier Raoult, who treated his COVID-19 patients with amantadine, and as a result, loses his position
On Sunday, the Ministry of Health reported 185 new cases of coronavirus – more than a week ago. No one has died from COVID-19. There were protests by opponents of the sewage pass in many French cities. The demonstrators also stood by the well-known French virologist. Coronavirus – today’s report.
In today’s report, we summarize the most important information about the COVID-19 pandemic.
185 new cases
- On Sunday, the Ministry of Health said that we have 185 new cases of coronavirus.
- No one has died from COVID-19;
- The number of people infected with the Corona virus increased to 2,886,698, and the death toll was 75,316.
- In hospitals, there are 340 beds occupied by patients with Covid-19, 36 of whom are breathing with the support of ventilators;
- 58,540 people are in quarantine;
- So far 2,656,143 patients have been cured;
- In Poland, 358,05427 vaccines have been made.
France – demonstration and treatment of amantadine
- On Saturday, several thousand demonstrations against health passports were organized in several French cities.
- “Back from Professor Raoult!” – This is the content of the banners that the demonstrators carried in defense of the virus world. Didier Raoult, who is set to lose his position as head of the Marseille Clinic;
- On Thursday, it was confirmed that IHU’s founding members and board members will begin recruitment procedures in September to find a replacement for the professor. Raoult, Treatment of coronavirus with amantadine;
- We are tired of liars. Today, there are millions of us on the streets, and we understand very well that we have been told incredible stories and that we have been taken as idiots – Sandrine, 53, who came to demonstrate against health passports, told the media in the 12th arrondissement of Paris.
Vaccines are still very effective
- The effectiveness of vaccines is still very high – said the professor. Wojciech Szczeklik in the Sunday program “Guest of Events”;
- I suspect this could happen to us in two or three weeks – he said of the acceleration of the fourth wave of the Corona virus in Poland;
- “The higher the number of copies of the virus, the greater its ability to reproduce, the more mutations and variants there are”;
- Szczyklic emphasized that it is in the interest of society to vaccinate as many people as possible.
Photo of the day: A security check at Pudong Airport in Shanghai, China. Five cases of coronavirus have been confirmed at the airport among employees of the International Cargo Division’s area of operations. 120 people have been placed in quarantine after coming into contact with them.
kmd / sgo / PAP, polsatnews.pl
Echo Richards embodies a personality that is a delightful contradiction: a humble musicaholic who never brags about her expansive knowledge of both classic and contemporary tunes. Infuriatingly modest, one would never know from a mere conversation how deeply entrenched she is in the world of music. This passion seamlessly translates into her problem-solving skills, with Echo often drawing inspiration from melodies and rhythms. A voracious reader, she dives deep into literature, using stories to influence her own hardcore writing. Her spirited advocacy for alcohol isn’t about mere indulgence, but about celebrating life’s poignant moments.