Coldplay will soon be playing in Poland! Fans have been eagerly waiting for this one. The group will announce details of their “MUSIC OF THE SPHERES WORLD TOUR” tour.
Coldplay will play in Warsaw!
Coldplay will play in Poland on July 8, 2022. The concert will take place at PGE Narodowy in Warsaw. General sale tickets will be available from October 22, 10:00.
Coldplay Ogassa “MUSIC OF THE SPHERES WORLD TOUR”
The team announces dates for 2022 along with promises of a low-carbon, environmentally friendly path. On the eve of the release of his new album, fields musicColdplay today announces its 2022 World Tour.
“Music Of The Spheres World Tour” begins on March 18, 2022, with the band’s first concert in Costa Rica. Then play in the Dominican Republic, Mexico, USA, Germany, Poland, France, Belgium and the UK.
A full list of concerts is available below and on coldplay.com/tour. HER will be a special guest at most of the concerts. London Rules appeared in others.
18: San Jose, Real Madrid – National Stadium (Support: TBD)
22: Santo Domingo, DR – Olympic Stadium (Support: To be announced)
25: Monterey, MX – BBVA Stadium (Support: HER)
29: Guadalajara, MX – Akron Stadium (Support: HER)
3: Mexico City, MX – Foro Sol (Support: HER)
23: Santa Clara, CA – Levi’s Stadium (Support: HER)
26: Los Angeles, CA – SoFi Stadium (Support: HER)
3: Phoenix, AZ – State Farm Stadium (Support: HER)
6: Dallas, TX – Cotton Bowl Stadium (Support: HER)
8: Houston, Texas – NRG Stadium (Support: HER)
28: Chicago, Illinois – Soldier Field (Support: HER)
1: Washington, DC – FedExField (Support: HER)
4: East Rutherford, NJ – MetLife Stadium (Support: HER)
8: Philadelphia, PA – Lincoln Financial Field (Support: HER)
11: Atlanta, GA – Mercedes-Benz Stadium (Support: HER)
14: Tampa, FL – Raymond James Stadium (Support: HER)
2: Frankfurt, Germany – Deutsche Bank Park (Support: HER)
3: Frankfurt, Germany – Deutsche Bank Park (Support: HER)
8: Warsaw, PL – PGE Narodowy (Support: HER)
10: Berlin, Germany – Olympic Stadium in Berlin (Support: London Rules)
12: Berlin, Germany – Olympic Stadium Berlin (Support: HER)
16: Paris, France – Stade de France (Backup: HER)
17: Paris, France – Stade de France (Backup: HER)
5: Brussels, UK – King Baudouin Stadium (Support: HER)
6: Brussels, UK – King Baudouin Stadium (Support: HER)
12: London, UK – Wembley Stadium (Support: HER)
13: London, UK – Wembley Stadium (Support: HER)
No. 16: London, UK – Wembley Stadium (Support: London Grammar)
23: Glasgow, UK – Hampden Park (Support: HER)
10: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil – rock music at the Rio Festival
Coldplay – “MUSIC OF THE SPHERES WORLD TOUR” – bilety
- Concert tickets in Poland will go on sale on October 22 at 10:00 local time LiveNation.pl.
- Presale for Citi Handlowy customers: Wednesday, October 20 from 09:00
- Ticketmaster Preview: Thursday October 21 from 09:00
- General Sale: Friday, October 22 from 10:00
The band has already announced that more dates/concerts will be appearing soon.
rural development plan
“Progress in Business”
100% renewable energy party
Commitment to cut emissions on the road by 50%
One ticket sold is a planted tree
In 2019, Coldplay set out to make its future rides as environmentally friendly as possible. Today’s announcement is accompanied by a comprehensive set of sustainability initiatives and environmental commitments.
Details can be seen in Coldplay.com/sustainability, including obligations such as:
- 50% decrease in emissions compared to the band’s last tour (2016-2017).
- Supplying concerts with completely renewable energy with very low emissions – the use of ubiquitous solar panels for the party as well as used cooking oil, motor stadium floors and fan-powered motor bikes. This energy will be stored in the first portable battery (developed and manufactured in cooperation with BMW from BMW i3 batteries), which can be recycled.
- Get rid of more carbon dioxide than your concert tour generates thanks to a number of nature-friendly solutions, including planting one tree for every ticket sold.
- Provide each concert venue with a sustainability plan, requesting BEP
- Encourage fans to use low-emissions transportation to travel to and from the concert via the official SAP travel app and reward those who do so at the concert venue
- Ensuring that all goods are sourced in a sustainable and ethical manner
- Offer free drinking water and make efforts to remove plastic bottles from everywhere.
- Donate 10% of profits to a fund for environmental and public awareness, including ClientEarth, One Tree Planted, and The Ocean Cleanup
- Establishing a collaboration with climate change experts from the Grantham Institute at Imperial College London – Climate Change and the Environment to determine the impact of the pathway – positive and negative – on the environment.
Live playing and interacting with people are the reason we exist as a band. We’ve been planning this tour for years and are so excited to be able to play songs from our entire time together.
At the same time, we are fully aware that the planet is facing a climate crisis. So we’ve spent the past two years consulting with environmental experts to make this road as sustainable as possible, and just as importantly, to use its potential to move things forward. We won’t get everything right, but we do commit to doing our best and sharing what we learn. It’s an ongoing process and we appreciate your help so far.
We are very happy if you want to come to the party and sing with us – Coldplay team members accepted.
“Amateur social media maven. Pop cultureaholic. Troublemaker. Internet evangelist. Typical bacon ninja. Communicator. Zombie aficionado.”