Singer Celine Dion announced on social media on Saturday that she was forced to cancel the last dates of her North American tour due to health reasons.
“I hope to be ready to go back on stage now, but I still have to be patient and follow my doctors’ recommendations. […] I will be very happy when I recover my health, the epidemic is behind us and I am back on stage, ”he wrote.
The singer explains that it takes longer for her to heal than she expected. He was treated for severe and persistent muscle cramps. Thus, he could not go on stage and perform.
On social networks, fans of the Quebec diva are unanimous: “Health is a priority”. Thus, his fans around the world wish him a speedy recovery.
In recent years, Celine Dion has been forced to postpone her performances for Govt-19 epidemic and health reasons.
The canceled shows were originally scheduled to take place in the United States and Western Canada.
Celine Dion presented her “Courage” show 52 times before the outbreak in March 2020. For now, scheduled events are being held in Europe from May 25, 2022.
The shows were canceled
- 9 Tuesday, 2022 Denver, CO – Pepsi Center
- 11 March, 2022 Salt Lake City, UT – Wind Smart Home Arena
- March 14, 2022 Winnipeg, MP – Canada Life CenterTM
- March 17, 2022 Saskatoon, SK – SaskTel Center
- 20 Tuesday, 2022 Edmonton, AB – Rogers Place
- 21 Tuesday, 2022 Edmonton, AB – Rogers Place
- 24 Tuesday, 2022 Portland, or – Mota Center
- 26 Tuesday, 2022 Tacoma, WA – Tacoma Dome
- 28 Tuesday, 2022 Vancouver, BC – Rogers Arena
- 29 Tuesday, 2022 Vancouver, BC – Rogers Arena
- 1er avril, 2022 San Francisco, CA – Chase Center
- April 3, 2022 Auckland, CA – Auckland Stadium
- April 5, 2022 San Diego, CA – Pechanga Arena
- April 8, 2022 Glendale, AZ – Gila River Arena
- April 10, 2022 Sacramento, CA – Golden 1 Center
- April 14, 2022 Los Angeles, CA – Staples Center
- April 15, 2022 Los Angeles, CA – Staples Center
- April 20, 2022 Pittsburgh, PA – PPG Paints Stadium
- April 22, 2022 Washington, DC – Capitol One Arena
“Pop culture practitioner. Award-winning tv junkie. Creator. Devoted food geek. Twitter lover. Beer enthusiast.”