Although Samsung introduced a 200MP matrix ISOCELL HP1 Already in September 2021, it was necessary to wait about a year for it to reach the consumer market. Motorola was the first to choose a new sensor, which together showed the new flagship Moto Razr 2022 foldable.
Motorola X30 Pro with 200 MP camera
A large island on the back panel hides:
- main camera 200 MP (1 / 1.55 inches) with f / 1.95 aperture and optical image stabilization;
- 50 Mpix (1 / 2.76 inch) camera with f / 2.2 wide-angle lens and macro mode;
- 12 MP (1/2.93 inch) camera with 2x telephoto lens and f/1.6 aperture.
The main sensor uses technology pixel merging 4: 1 and 16: 1. Thanks to this, it can work in 200, 50 and 12.5 mega-pixel modes.
Motorola X30 Pro can record 8K videos at 30 frames per second.
Motorola X30 Pro has high specifications
The manufacturer did not save money not only on the camera, but also on other components. Motorola X30 Pro cover hides:
- 6.7-inch AMOLED display with a resolution of 144 Hz with a resolution of 2400 x 1080 (393 ppi);
- stereo speakers with Dolby Atmos;
- Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1;
- 8 or 12 GB of RAM;
- 128, 256 or 512 GB of data memory;
- 4,610mAh battery with 125W fast wired charging and 50W wireless charging.
Motorola advertises that the battery can be filled from 0 to 100 percent. In 19 minutes.
Motorola X30 Pro: Pricing and Availability
The premiere took place in China, where – depending on the variant – Motorola X30 Pro costs:
- 8/128 GB – 3,499 yuan (about 2,350 PLN);
- 12/256 GB – 3999 yuan (about 2590 PLN);
- 12/512 GB – 4299 yuan (about 2890 PLN).
Due to differences, among other things in the tax system, the smartphone is expected in Poland to cost more than 3,000 PLN. At the moment, it is not known when (or if it appeared at all) in our country.
“Prone to fits of apathy. Introvert. Award-winning internet evangelist. Extreme beer expert.”