- – There is a trio: Kaczyński, Morawiecki, Duda. He asserted that when the opposition did well in the elections, they gave Duda several thousand votes, less than one percent, to be the winner.
- Donald Tusk is a powerful politician. With his participation, those who are currently in power will suffer a terrible defeat – Lukashenka expressed his conviction
- Lukashenka’s relationship with Vladimir Putin is, as he himself said, “brotherly”. – She’s alive now. We see the main aspects of the world the same way, we see the same problems, he said
- More information can be found on the Onet homepage
– Do you know how Duda won? He didn’t get 50 percent. Voices, deceived – said Lukashenko. When asked if the elections were rigged, he said: “Certainly.” – Law and justice are in power now. There is a trio: Kaczyński, Morawiecki, Duda. He asserted that when the opposition did well in the elections, they gave Duda several thousand votes, less than one percent, to be the winner.
In the presidential elections in Poland, Andrzej Duda defeated Rafai Trzaskovsky in the second round. The Supreme Court upheld the validity of the elections. The opposition accused the ruling party of unfair electoral behavior including. Because of the one-sided message to the public media.
The rest of the text is below the video.
According to the Belarusian dictator, when the opposition took to the streets, “the Americans stopped the protests with their promise that the opposition would win the next elections.” Poland is under more external control than Ukraine, they just do it quietly. Most of the Polish society does not want to fight against Belarus. They didn’t see anything wrong with us. Today, Lukashenko said, they have come to their senses, woke up and can see what is happening and who is to blame.
Donald Tusk is a powerful politician. With his participation, those who are currently in power will suffer a terrible defeat – Lukashenka expressed his conviction.
A year ago, a presidential election was also held in Belarus, where there were election frauds. The results of an exit poll published by the authorities, according to which Alexander Lukashenko received 79.7 percent of the vote. It was the votes (official results announced a day later, 80.2 percent) that sparked mass protests. Belarusian Revolution However, it was extremely effective and at the same time brutally suppressed by the system.
Conversations with the West. “I don’t care what they think there”
“I don’t care whether the West recognizes me as president or not,” said the Belarusian leader. Also asked if the Angela Merkel in a recent interview I called him “Mr. President”. – I called her lady chancellor and she called me the president. This is completely absurd talk about whether or not I will be recognized as president. I don’t care what they think about me there. He said I am the president of Belarus.
He said his relationship with Russian President Vladimir Putin was “brotherly”. – we are brothers. It is now very clear. In the same way, we see the main aspects of the world, the same problems. Sometimes we cannot draw the same conclusions. Our actions may be different. But our eyes see the world the same way – emphasized.
According to the Belarusian dictator, there were times when both presidents were disappointed with each other. “One time I was so disappointed that our real enemies hit President Putin and I on the head again,” he said.
Lukashenko attacks Poland
This is another day Lukashenko is referring to his remarks towards Poland. Recently, he said in an interview with RIA Nowosti that he is ready to suspend transit of energy resources if Poland continues to threaten to close the border. – Listen, when the Poles “choke me”, is there anyone else, or shall I consider any contracts? Come on, what are you talking about? – said the Belarusian dictator. When asked if he takes it seriously, Lukashenko replied: “Of course, seriously.”
– Polish villains traveled all over the countries. And I noticed where Morawiecki went to Great Britain. I am sure that, on the initiative of America, they want to destroy the European Union in a year or two – Such words were said during the conference In the Strategic Management Center of the Ministry of Defense. She was dressed in a military uniform.
We are glad you are with us. Subscribe to the Onet newsletter to receive the most valuable content from us.
“Coffee enthusiast. Troublemaker. Incurable introvert. Subtly charming twitter scholar. Award-winning social mediaholic. Internet buff.”