Nintendo Direct was loaded with interesting information. Some materials and details were given in separate messages, but here you will find all the details and materials from the entire event.
The Nintendo Direct from September 2021 was really interesting. The Japanese did not disappoint and took care of some high-end novelties, did not forget about the classics, expanded the service, introduced new towels and brought the long-awaited witch. The show can be enjoyed, and here you will find a full summary of the details that Nintendo has revealed.
Nintendo Direct September 2021
- Nintendo Switch Online + Expansion Pack – Rumors about expanding the Japanese service have been confirmed. The news will hit gamers in October, and we already have to know the first games from the two platforms that will land at NSO. Here you will find the details.
- Kirby and the Forgotten Land – Actually it arises. The 3D platformer is heading to the Nintendo Switch and the first trailer looks surprisingly good. Here you will see the movie.
- Bayonetta 3 After so many years of waiting…we finally saw this title in action. Here you will find a trailer with parts of the game.
- “Mario” – The movie will start showing at the end of 2022. Today we met the actors – details.
- Monster Hunter Rise: Breaking the Sun – Someone asked for more monsters? A comprehensive expansion package is heading to Capcom’s production. The premiere will take place in 2022, and Here you will find the trailer.
- Splatoon 3 – Drawing, coloring and beautiful characters. Splatoon is back and will make its Big N debut next year. Here you can take a look at the trailer.
- Sound of Cards: Island of the Dragon Roar – Square Enix has prepared a new trailer for the game. Premiere on October 28th.
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic November 11th will land on Nintendo Switch.
- Chocobo GB – Big surprise? As you can see, even Square Enix can create races that can pique the curiosity of fans of the Mario Kart series. Here you will see the trailer.
- triangle strategy – There is an official title, we know the release date and even the appearance of a trailer. Square Enix is preparing a powerful production that will not be indifferent to fans of Final Fantasy Tactics.
- Renaissance Actraiser – The classic version of Super NES is back. Today, the remastered production will appear on the Nintendo Switch, which has received not only an updated setup, but also new battles and previously unavailable bosses. The authors also prepared a refreshing soundtrack.
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons In October, he will receive a new and free extension.
- Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity Expansion Content On October 29, players will be introduced to the second production expansion pack.
- Super Smash Bros. Game Ultimate The final fighter will be revealed on October 5th.
- Mario Party Superstars – Trailer show more content for the game.
- Metroid dread – Got a featured trailer. You will see below.
- Mario Golf: Super Rush – He will get a free add-on. Content will be available today.
- Disco Elysium – The Final Cut It will debut on the Nintendo Switch on October 12.
- Castlevania Advance Collection – The rumors have been confirmed. The set of four matches (Castlevania: Circle of the Moon, Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance, Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow and Castlevania: Dracula X) starts today.
- Shadowrun trilogy A Cyberpunk collection of three classic RPGs that will debut in 2022 on the Nintendo Switch.
- Shin Megami Tensei V The Japanese have revealed a new trailer. The premiere will take place on November 12th.
- Rune Factory 5 – The Big N hardware premiere is set for March 22, 2022.
- Arcade Archives PAC-MAN / Arcade Archives XEVIOUS Two NAMCO classics will debut on the Nintendo Switch in the Arcade Archives series. The games will be available today.
- Nintendo has also prepared a trailer (edit), which confirms that the Nintendo Switch will debut: Hot Wheels Unleashed (September 30), S.urviving in heels I debris.
“Prone to fits of apathy. Introvert. Award-winning internet evangelist. Extreme beer expert.”