Retirees between the ages of 65 and 75 may receive higher retirement benefits. It is enough to fulfill some conditions to receive up to PLN 500 in additional funds. Some may receive more than that. Moreover, even after the ages of 60 and 75, there are several ways to get an additional cash injection. Details here!
video. family welfare capital
The 500 plus benefit for persons unable to live independently can be offered by people over 18 years of age, who live in Poland and are unable to live independently, that is, they need someone else’s help with basic life needs, such as preparing meals, washing, etc. .
– Entitlement to a 500-plus benefit for dependents also depends on the total amount of cash benefits funded from public funds – says Kristina Michaczek, ZUS regional press officer in Kuyavian-Pomeranian Province.
As of March 1, 2023, the total gross amount of old-age, disability, or other monetary benefits funded from public funds or benefits from a foreign pension institution PLN may not exceed 2,157.80
Entitlement to a 500+ dependent benefit It also depends on the total amount of monetary benefits financed from public funds. Since March, the total amount is PLN 1,896.13. This means that The aggregate total amount of the old-age pension, invalidity pension or other cash benefits funded from public funds or benefits from a competent foreign retirement and disability pension institution may not exceed this amount.
Retirees can receive a higher pension up to PLN 100 if they submit an application for recalculation of benefit. However, not all retirees can do this.
We can recalculate an old-age or disability pension if:
- When you applied for the benefit, you did not have all the documents for the insurance periods that we could take into account when calculating your benefit;
- You can now document your earnings for the years leading up to your retirement or disability year, or earnings you earned after the benefit was granted;
- Worked or paid Social Security contributions after the benefit was granted.
Who can receive an additional 200 PLN to the pension?
- Seniors who have worked as firefighters, firefighters and mountain rescuers can increase their benefit up to PLN 200.
- Retirement age and years of service are included in supplement awards.
- Seniors who qualify for additional benefits must submit an application to their district or municipal commander.
- If the application is approved, the Ministry of Interior and Administration will pay the additional amount for life.
It is happening in Poland and in the world – read on i.pl
Partner promotional materials
“Infuriatingly humble musicaholic. Problem solver. Reader. Hardcore writer. Alcohol evangelist.”
The dispute over the port of Elplage. “We will not nationalize”
Fire in Łapy. in the Mujahideen. A car and truck burned down on Scout Street. look at the pictures
Experience the short working time. Employees do not want to go back to the old system