- “For reasons related only to a portion of the Pili Pili Fly, we would like to inform you that not all flights scheduled for Enter Air after 4 June 2022 will be operated on the Warsaw – Zanzibar – Warsaw route” – reads in a statement from the Enter Air Board of Directors
- “After the first cleaning period, the first guests have already arrived. Everything started pruning as it should … again” – reported the owner of the center, known as “Wojtek from Zanzibar” on social media
- The company managed by Wojciech Ż. It was not a tourism project under Polish law. This means that it was not included in the registry of tour operators and other tourism business. Therefore, it does not have any financial security required by Polish regulations
- More of these topics can be found on Onet homepage
Enter the flights to the end of the billy billi
“As the cooperation between Enter Air Sp. Z oo and Pili Pili Fly Sp. Z oo has been terminated for reasons attributable only to Pili Pili Fly, we would like to inform you that All airline flights scheduled to operate on Enter Air after 4 June 2022 will not be performed on the Warsaw – Zanzibar – Warsaw route– We read in the announcement of the board of directors of Enter Air.
– We have no information, so we decided to issue a statement. We should have had confirmation of decomposition today, but we didn’t. So we assume that Pili Pili will not place an order with us. He’ll probably do this as part of scheduled flights, but we don’t know that either due to the lack of any communication – Grzegorz Polaniecki, President of Enter Air, explained the decision to Pasazer.com.
Last week, in the profile managed by the owner of Pili Pili, there was information about the ongoing renovation of the resort and … guests who are already visiting the center.
Below the post are comments from customers requesting a response and complaining about the hotel owner’s lack of response.
We sent questions about this to the Pili Pili Company. Until this text was posted, we had not received a response.
Resort in Zanzibar
“PiliPili is a group of comfortable hotels located in the most beautiful place in East Africa – Zanzibar” – we read on the website of the resort that operates a series of services – tours, hotels and charter flights. The owner and creator of the center is Wojciech Ż. , known in social media as “Wojtek from Zanzibar”.
At the end of February this year. The situation in Zanzibar has become tense. Polish tourists staying on vacation purchased through the Pili Pili company noticed that something was wrong. It has been reported The owner doesn’t pay employees for layoffs and hotels run out of food.
As reported in FebruaryTravelers complained about the lack of a contract with the company and the problem of cashback
“I can’t get a refund either, because everything is in Bellaticoin (Coin invented by resort owner – editor’s note). I thought that I would be able to use it in the next stay, but in the current situation nothing is known ”- described the situation in February of a client of the Pili Pili Resort.
In early February and March, the Gdask Provincial Prosecutor’s Office – Śródmieście recorded notifications from people who were upset about the failure of the Beli-Bili to provide paid tourist services.
An additional problem is the fact that the company run by Wojciech Ż. It was not a tourism project under Polish law. This means that it was not included in the registry of tour operators and other tourism business. So It does not have any financial security required by Polish regulations.
Source: Pasazer.com, Facebook, Onet
“Infuriatingly humble musicaholic. Problem solver. Reader. Hardcore writer. Alcohol evangelist.”