2.7 million chewing gums are produced per hour in Poznan

The plant will be 25 years old this year.

On the occasion of the jubilee, Mars Wrigley, which has been operating for many years on Obodrzycka Street in Pozna, shared some interesting facts from the factory. – The Poznan factory produces products from 7 major chewing gum brands, including Orbit, Freedent, Doublemint, Spearmint, Extra and Winterfresh – informs the factory. Moreover, almost every second chewing gum of these brands available in Europe was produced in our city. But the rubber from Poznan also goes to French Polynesia, New Caledonia, Dubai and even Ecuador.

In 2020, nearly 24 billion pieces of chewing gum, mainly mints, which represent up to 80 percent of the total gum volume, were produced in Poznan. Produce. the remaining 20 percent. This is mainly fruit gum, but also surprising flavors for Polish consumers, such as licorice or apricot with chili. In total, the Poznan factory produces 787 types of frankincense and mint in 54 different flavors and assortments, and these products are delivered to 37 countries around the world.

Poznan chewing gum factory has been operating since 1996. Currently, it has an area of ​​120 thousand square meters and employs 600 people. The factory has 17 chewing gum filling lines and one candy line. This year, a new production line was launched in a hall of 5200 square meters. In one minute it produces 400 packs of gum in the form of plastic bottles suitable for recycling. Production is fully automated.

Our editorial office receives letters from our neighbors from time to time, who complain about the special smell of chewing gum in the area. The manufacturer ensures that the chimneys of the installations are equipped with dust extraction systems based on cyclones and system filters. So production dust must remain in the factory. In addition, the manufacturer ensures that it uses modern odor reduction systems.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You May Also Like

PGNiG prides itself on its upstream sector results. “Twelve-fold increase”

DC group PGNiG generated over 15.5 billion PLN in EBITDA – PGNiG…

Nuclear power plant in Poland. Westinghouse and Bechtel formed a consortium

A consortium will build a nuclear power plant in Pomerania ESC Design…

Urgent: On November 16, huge changes at gas stations across Poland – everything will change

From Tuesday, November 16, there will be huge changes at gas stations…

Ryanair chief criticizes idea to build airport in Radom

The businessman presented the carrier’s plans for next year. However, he admitted…