Just in time for Valentines Day Touchstone Pictures is going to be releasing the romantic comedy You Again onto Bluray and DVD. I have not seen this one but I am sure I will consider it when the release date approaches as a suitable date movie for me and my better half.
For Marnie (Kristen Bell), high school was a horror movie, and her brother’s wedding is the sequel when her archrival comes back to haunt her as his bride. Its nice girl versus mean girl in this hysterical reunion with the one person Marnie would really like to forget. And if that weren’t enough, Marnie’s mom (Jamie Lee Curtis) reunites with her own high school nemesis (Sigourney Weaver). Complete with hilarious, never-before-seen bonus material, You Again is one crazy comedy that’ll keep you laughing again and again.
- FOLLOWING FICKMAN: ON SET WITH THE DIRECTOR: Peer into the madcap mind of Hollywood’s wackiest director, Andy Fickman, as he orchestrates thecomedy of Kristen Bell, Sigourney Weaver, Jamie Lee Curtis and Betty White.
- ASK THE CAST: Jaime Lee Curtis, Betty White, Sigourney Weaver and Kristen Bell answer questions from fans asking for advice. Betty’s advise might not be what you expect.
- FUNNY OR DIE: In this behind-the-scenes interview spoof, Jaime Lee Curtis, Betty White, Sigourney Weaver, Odette Yustman and KristenBell discuss the movie when things get tense between the actresses eventually boiling over into a cast fight.
- DELETED SCENES: Director Andy Fickman provides intros to his deleted scenes “Sharing A Room,” “Photo Album Memories,” and “Riding The Silk.”
Everything on the DVD plus…
- BLOOPER DANCE PARTY: On-set antics abound as the cast dances to their own beat.
- ADDITIONAL DELETED SCENES: Director Andy Fickman provides intros to his deleted scenes. “Good Morning Sunshine,” “Grandma Bunny’s House (featuring Betty White),” “Meet Georgia King (with Betty White),” “Gail’s Shower/Ramona’s Dress,” “The Compost Heap (with Betty White),” “Covered In Lard (with Betty White),” “Bridal Shower (with Betty White),” “After The Fiasco,”